Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wobbly Bits

Not having worked out in approximately two months, I keep thinking I'll be horrified every time I glance in a mirror.  My arms arms jiggle even more than usual, my tummy is quite a bit rounder and my thighs are pure fluff.

I kind of like it.

I feel full and a bit voluptuous -- like a nude in an old painting.  I fill out my clothes a little better.  I'm generally soft and fluffy.  I love it.  AND I love that there is no one to make me feel guilty about it.  None of my girl friends are obsessed with being skinny and so many of my male friends always talk about how much they like girls with curves.  I'm fat and happy.

Of course, I don't believe that I am actually fat.  I would not let myself get too far beyond this.  I want to be healthy and I should exercise a little more just for the sake of my energy and my mood. Yoga, running and riding my bike are all things I can and should do a few times a week.

This isn't an "I learned how to love myself" kind of blog.  I didn't learn to love myself.  I have plenty of other things to pick on. I just like being fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment