Friday, July 8, 2011

Ellie Lou Eeze

My cat has some sort of eczema or other allergic reaction.  $76 later, she has had a shot that is supposedly going to cure her.  In the mean time, she has been acting crazy.  I keep finding her in weird places....like my sink.  And she refuses to bathe herself anywhere except my bed -- while I'm in it.  Eloise is adorable and she makes me laugh so I shouldn't say mean things about her.  She had a rash around her neck and it was bothering her.  That is my explanation for her recent behavior.

In other news, we had a very pleasant vet office experience.  We went to the Animal Clinic of Decatur, which is approximately 5 blocks from my apartment (Ellie didn't want to walk there, though).  Ellie shed all over me as we listened to a parrot in the other room saying "Hallo? Hallo?."  Ellie weighs 7.5 pounds (he said she looked bigger than that, but its just because she's fluffy!).  Hopefully she stops costing me so much money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment