Monday, October 24, 2011

These are the Days of My Life

I found this idea on Pinterest.  Here is my own version of the Days of the Week "To Do" Calendar.

Make Music Monday:  Thankfully, I'm already in choir on Mondays, but this could also mean practicing the Piano or learning a new song.

Take Time Tuesday:  Take time out to do whatever it is that I want to do! 

Weird, Wacky Wednesday:  Do something I wouldn't normally do, or something that I am hesitant to do.  This could be to eat something strange, wearing something bold or going to a new place.

Thesaurus Thursday:  Learn a new word and spend all day trying to use it.  Give myself 5 "points" for every time I use it.  Try to score more points than the previous week.

Fun-in-the-Sun Friday:  Go outside!  Go for a walk or a run (preferably with a friend).  This is particularly FUN at lunchtime when the sun is at its highest point.  Take pictures!

Sinful Saturday:  Do something naughty and exciting.  Drink a little too much or spend all day just being naked, or eat something I spend the rest of the week avoiding.  Ya know, indulge.

Study-Session Sunday:  Read a book, get some work done on outside projects, or get that Grad School App in!


 There we go!  I've already started (on accident, of course). 

No comments:

Post a Comment