Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kiddies

Last week was an insanely busy week.  So busy that I barely got any crafting done!! The favorite part of my week was definitely going to the Old King's Orchard After School Program.

I work with the Kindergarten through 4th Grade group.  In particular, I work with the youngest of those kids- Kindergarten and 1st Grade. The youngest kids can be the sweetest of all, but can also be the biggest hand-full.

I've started to get a little following of 6-year-old boys.  My favorite of which is Chris- the sweetest, most polite little thing that I've ever met.  He never jumps on me like the other boys.  He always asks for piggy back rides (instead of jumping on my back and grabbing my shirt) and he is respectful when I say no.  On the way home from the park on Wednesday, Chris asked if he could have a piggy back ride back to the Community Center.  I told him that I couldn't give any more piggy back rides.  So he just asked "Could I hold your hand, then?"   WHAT A LITTLE SWEETIE!  He held my hand all the way back and didn't let go until I told him to go play.

Would it be wrong to steal him and take him home with me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment