Monday, August 15, 2011

I Made Something Yummy!

My friends and I had Brinner (Breakfast for Dinner) on Sunday. I decided to bring fruit.  Well fruit is boring.  So I also made a fruit DIP for my fruit.  I vaguely remembered making a yogurt/cool whip/cream cheese fruit dip-or some combination of some of those ingredients- in Jr. High.  I couldn't find anything with all three ingredients on the interwebs, so I decided to be brave and experiment.

It worked!  Here is what I did.

1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
1 cup yogurt (I used Vanilla Stonyfield Yogurt, but Strawberry probably would have been good too)
1 container of Cool Whip

Cream the cream cheese and vanilla until it is smooth.  Add the Yogurt, mix until smooth.  Fold in Cool Whip.  Voila! Easy, Delicious Fruit Dip!

To make it a little sweeter, you could probably add a tablespoon or two of sugar or sweetner.

No comments:

Post a Comment